|You are here: Home >> Expressing Love for God >> God's Priority in Our Lives||
PDF of manifesto - SMALL print
(see explanation below) PDF of manifesto - LARGE print
(see explanation below)
The "Glory Manifesto"
• I want God's glory to be the goal of my life.
• I am willing to freely, and honestly, confess my sin.
• I am willing to trust God in all things and at all times.
• I want God's glory to be exalted in all the earth.
• I want to have a fruitful life.
• I will be content in whatever circumstances God places me.
• I will "work out" my salvation - that is, I will grow in my obedience.
• I want to use my skills and abilities in a way that honors God.
• I will rejoice, because God is in control of my life.
• I will stand up for God's truth.
• I will be filled with praise and thanks to God.
• I want to promote God's glory in any way that I can.
• I want to live "everyday life" in a way that honors God.
• I want to share the good news with others.
• I am willing to suffer for Jesus, whether in life or in death.
• I will admit that God is the source of all that is truly good in my life.
• I will pursue holiness as God's calling out of a morally corrupt world.
Dennis Hinks © 2015
PDF - larger print, 1 column [8.5" x 14" (21.6 cm x 35.6 cm) paper] / PDF - smaller print, 2 columns [8.5" x 11" (21.6 cm x 28 cm) paper]